Trainers Secrets is a timetable of seminars, workshops and classes designed to put your team right at the forefront of health and fitness advice. These can be run over a
period of time for individual uptake or designed into a fun team building away-day. We use only the best and most successful local personal trainers and health professionals to
present their specialist subject to your team.
Your team will come away from the event enlightened, educated, motivated and directed towards a healthier and more productive lifestyle. Commonly the series might comprise of:
- nutritional advice
- exercise programming
- fitness classes
- team exercise games
goal setting workshop
- motivational speaker
Due to the bespoke nature of this inervention the cost is also flexible to your budgets making it a fantastic go to one-stop idea that's sure to be a hit with the team and your finance
A full breakdown of the cost is available upon request.
See how people rate our Trainers Secrets away-days here.
Workshops, Classes & Personal Services
- Workshop - Musculo-skeletal Health for Exercise, Sport & Health. Presentation of current science and practical approaches to maintaining a working body from healthy
- One hour session - Biomechanical Body MOT. 1 to 1 assessments and exercises to help with reducing pain and discomforts that often lead to absence and general staffing
£35/hour (Based on 5 -15 sessions)
- One hour gentle exercise class - iMoveFreely. Demonstration and provision of exercises to relieve common causes of pain from modern lives. Maximum 10 people.
- One hour exercise Class - Physical exercise that will improve general fitness, either in a circuit or group format.
- Walking group - Let your people get some rejuivinating fresh air and daylight with a daytime group walking event in the local area. Also serves very well as a staff social and can be made into a
team building exercise.
- Personal Consultation. - 1 hour consultation on any aspect of health and fitness that an individual wishes to learn more about.
£35/hour (Based on 5-15 sessions)
With each the attendees would get take-away information to integrate into their own physical
exercises routines or to apply routinely on their own that would go towards maintaining a more healthful and pain free body.
Here are four interventions that I can supply for your company with regards to maintaining healthy biomechanics and movement for health and fitness. If you would like to design a bespoke
intervention please contact me to discuss.